BTcabs is the leading online taxi rental provider for travelling within the city or between cities. You can easily book us online for reliable cab services.
The Terms and Conditions for using the services of Btcabs are mentioned below. If you do find any Terms or Conditions unacceptable, do not accept to use our cab services or any of its features. You can contact us for clarification on our contact number or Email us at our email address mentioned on our website.
Booking through our website constitutes a legally enforceable agreement between you and Btcabs that you abide by the Terms and Conditions listed below:
1. The rental charges will have to be paid by the customer as per the rates applicable or decided at the time of booking.
2. The customer will not use the services for any purpose that is prohibited by Indian Law. Btcabs reserves the right to sue the customer in such cases.
3. The parking charges, toll charges, service tax, state tax or any other fee imposed after that applicable law will have to be paid by the customer.
4. Btcabs shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused or suffered by the individual arising out of the use of our taxi service or due to any failure to provide services to the Customer for any reason whatsoever. This includes but is not limited to the Customer's disobedience with the services' recorded voice instructions, malfunction, partial or total failure of any telecommunications system or other circumstances beyond our control or of any person or any organisation involved in the systems mentioned above.
5. Btcabs is entitled to terminate your booking at any time without giving any reason or any prior notice to the customer.
6. We, at Btcabs, encourage our customers to take full responsibility for their luggage and belongings. In case of any loss/damage during the taxi journey, Btcabs will not be responsible for such loss.
7. Btcabs will take utmost care in keeping the information shared by the customer, confidential. However, Btcabs is authorised to disclose necessary particulars of the customer and trip details with our drivers. Also, Btcabs will be entitled to share the information with any government body/agency as required by the law and as deemed fit and proper by us.
8. Btcabs may provide booking confirmation, itinerary information, cancellation, payment confirmation details, refund status, schedule change or any relevant information, via SMS on the contact number given by the customer at the time of booking.
9. Btcabs will not be responsible for any loss or cancellation caused to the customer due to late pickup or drop services due to any reason.
10. The cancellation and refund will be done as per the Cancellation and Refund Policy.
11. We reserve the right to add, change or delete any part or parts of these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time, without any prior notice. The changes made to these Terms and Conditions apply as soon as they are posted on the website.
12. Btcabs reserves the exclusive rights in its sole discretion to alter or discontinue the site or any content posted herein. Btcabs shall have no obligation to consider the needs of any user in this connection.
13. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a rejection of any further rights hereunder. Waiver of compliance in any particular instance does not mean that we will waive compliance in the future.
14. Btcabs product names, service names, slogans or logos referenced on Btcabs website are trademarks or registered trademarks of BTcabs. All other company, service or product names are used for identification purposes only and are trademarks of their respective owners. All of the information, content, and materials offered by Btcabs are protected by copyright and other applicable laws of India